In the midst of it all, a sort of... quiet peace eases over me. And I laugh. I become so overwhelmingly hysterical I can't breath, almost choking myself. Everything is so pathetic, including myself. And I say this in the most complete un-pessimistic way. People are pathetic. I take a drag of my imaginary cigarette, and go into a deep trance. Everyone is so vain, and I say all of this even about myself. I am not the type to blame other people and prove their faults to make me look different. Everyone has their faults, with me most likely at the top of the list. But enough about me, since that is an imperfection in itself. Why do people need to feel superior? Even if it involves putting other people in a hole to get there. Is it out of jealousness? No, in my opinion it is out of instinct. But this isn't about anyone specific, this is in general. Everyone will do this at some point. And I personally, would like to get it over with as soon as I can. I don't want cancer, which is why I am pale and only smoke imaginary cigarettes. But in our society it is desired to be tan. Why are things so acceptable and desired so dangerous for your health? Alcohol has a high death rate. Which in my opinion is not acceptable. There are hundreds of ways to make you live longer, and so many people do stupid things because those are the things "worth living" but I believe there are plenty of other ways to enjoy life then threatening it. Well, gentlemen, I am complete.
1.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment